Friday 19 June 2009

Don't ask ...

I have decided that I will not take up the role of Governor if I am formally asked to do so as I feel, like Ezzard Miller declining the job of chairing the Health Services Authority, that it would "detract away from (sic) my ambitions to serve the people ..."

On the same basis I am declining to walk the dog, dry the dishes or take the trash out. Bruises will doubtless follow but my people need me more.

Does this mean that Taliban Al will continue warming the HSA chair I wonder?

I can see economic benefits for that in these hard times. "You're not sick, God is testing you - now go away". A soft word turneth away wrath but a harsh one can save a lot of bucks.

As a gesture to political balance here is a picture of Chuckie digging fresh sand to throw in the eyes of the Bodden Town electorate.

No comments:

Post a Comment